1. All personal information you supply to us will be treated in accordance with Data Protection Act. The nature of this site means that we will obtain, use and may disclose/use (together “Use”) certain information about you (“Data”) for marketing purposes. This statement sets out the principles governing our Use of Data on this Site. By registering to use the Site you agree to this Use.
2. When ordering goods you will need to provide certain Data such as your contact details and demographic information. We will store this Data and may use it to contact you with details of our products for sale and otherwise for the normal use and improvement of our Site.
3. We use Google Analytics to enable us to monitor and improve our Site, it may gather certain aggregated information about you when you use it, including details of your operating system, browser version, domain name and IP address, the URL you come from and go to and the parts of the Site you visit. This is the only third party we disclose information to.
4. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal Data but cannot guarantee the security of any Data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security implications of being and transacting online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent or in wilful default.
5. All transactions are performed through Stripe, and therefore you are bound by their terms and conditions in respect of payment transfers.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
·We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.